Wednesday, February 3, 2010

family night

                                         I love that my almost 28 year old daughter LuLu comes over almost every Tuesday night for our family night. Sometimes its just pizza and beer, sometimes its a vegetarian surprise , but most of the time it is just being together and being grateful we have each other.... and a glass of wine. We started the tradition when my mom passed away in 2008, the realization that life is indeed short and fleeting and we needed more face time with each other. Life is busy, Lu is an energetic whirlwind, my darling husband and I need oxygen after she leaves , I don't know how she does it but she is definitely plugged in ! Take time to stop and gaze at your children's faces and don't forget to thank God for them. Have a blessed day.xxxooo Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment