Monday, February 8, 2010

a hop,skip and a jump away


                        I love the water ! Living in close proximity to the coast is a wonderful thing . I grew up going to a small , quiet beach called Mexico Beach that has sugar white sand and beautiful views . Now I live close to an island that is even more beautiful . Every spring my darling husband / cowboy / fisherman starts to get the fever to get out in the boat. Of course it's too cold and we freeze our natural hineys off , but there we are ! We breathe in the salty, briney air and always comment on how we should do this more often. It's the best therapy there is , just the lapping of the water on the boat , the breezes blowing , and just being........ punctuated by the occasional fussing from the Mr. on how the fish aren't biting today. I hope you have a wonderful day and  I hope you enjoy your  view ! xxxooo , Susanne
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment