Wednesday, February 24, 2010

color therapy

     " I go to nature to be soothed and healed , and to have my senses put in order ".    John Burroughs

                                We have a wonderful garden center here in town that is a pure delight to visit . I run into everyone I know when I go , we all go for the same thing ......... inspiration . The fragrance of these flowers is downright heady and the colors are breathtaking  and I must have ! They have areas that feature bamboo clumps and ponds that take you to the orient , spiral topiaries and garden areas that you could swear you were in Europe , personally I love the fountains and I have seen people bring their brown bag lunches , just to sit and soak it all in. When I am blocked on whatever creative project I am working on , I come here....... to be reinspired , refreshed and reminded that God is the master Creator , and He is an artist ! Gotta go and plant something .....xxxooo Susanne

2 comments:

  1. did somebody go to tallahassee nurseries? it was the perfect weather for one of those strolls!

    ReplyDelete