Thursday, March 18, 2010

what new fabrics ?


                                                                      See this ? It keeps me up at night , it makes my blood race , it makes me spend my milk  money ....... it's beautiful fabrics . Of course working with gorgeous home dec fabrics for over 20 years has not helped , now I'm on to the quilting realm . My projects outnumber my time to spend quilting and crafting but no matter , its been the best therapy for me and I get a heirloom quilt or pot holder to boot !!! Hope your creative juices are flowing today , and the best thing about these small , colorful parcels is that my husband doesn't notice that they are stacking up , until he notices we are eating beanie weenies .....again .xxxooo  Susanne

1 comment:

  1. heh. addiction alert! i've got 'em too, mama no worries. do you know how many hats i have? antique books with handwriting in them? wowsa. what's a little fabric?

    ReplyDelete