Monday, March 1, 2010

hello March !


                                                      The weather is beautiful and sunny here in N.W. Florida and has got me wanting to play outside badly , but obligations keep me in . The week-end was exciting with a bridal shower for my co- worker Krista , work , another wonderful meal by my husband and friend Rick , helping my daughter LuLu move the last of her apartment to a truck ....... did I miss anything ? So now I am having the second cup of java of  the day and need to get up and rock and roll . I wish I could be outside today , I love March . We moved into my childhood home over 10 years ago  in March and my mother's yard was so incredibly beautiful . There are camellias , dogwoods , snowdrops , azaleas , and later came the hydrangeas. I love to mix in shrimp plants, palms , herbs and philodendrons into the mix. When I see all this beauty in nature I have to give thanks to our Creator , we are so richly blessed . I hope to be at the coast this week-end and hope your week is a wonderful one , xxoo Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment