Thursday, March 25, 2010

excuse me , is there anything by Jim Fowler or Jack Hannah ?


                                                               " Sometimes I just sits and reads, and sometimes I just sits ." I love this picture of Buddy who lives at Downtown Books in Apalachicola . He , like myself , loves to hang out in book stores . My friends tease me that when I go missing , and it is often , they know they can find me at the local bookstore here in town . My daughter , Lu , is the same , we love books !  I think it is all the possibilities and the armchair travel that reading provides that is the draw for me . I am simply amazed when people tell me they don't read for enjoyment ..... WHAT ! Anyway , it is the best get away on a cold , rainy , dreary day ...... and if you need to find me , I'll be at Books-a-million , or Barnes and Noble , or Borders or................ xxoo , Susanne

1 comment: