Monday, March 22, 2010

room with a view

                                              As long as I can remember, I've loved going to the beach. The smell of salty air and suntan lotion is permantley etched in my brain . I grew up going to this island , and my mom and daughter and I would make pilgrimages all summer to sit in the sand , drink ice cold lemonade , read magazines and talk about things that were on our minds . For some reason it was easier at the beach , maybe there were limited distractions , but all three generations could connect on the same level . Those were days I would not trade for the world . My mother is gone now , but my daughter still loves to go with her friends , and me......... I'm happy to sit with my coffee and watch the water sometimes from a view like this and be happy to be alive . God bless your day , xxoo Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment