Saturday, December 4, 2010

Love ,Love , Love

Love came down from heaven . Love so lovely , love devine . Love came down from heaven , the stars and angels gave the sign .


I think this is my favorite time of the year . It's not the gifts or the hectic pace or the deluge of sentimentality that overwhelms us this season . I feel such a sense of peace and love that I know doesn't come from me , and I find my refuge there . Don't get me wrong , I get caught  up in all the trappings sometimes too but this year somethings different . I feel gratitude and great love for my family , our situations in life that point to anything but peaceful , but most of all to our Savior Jesus Christ , the annointed one ,  who came down from Heaven . He came so that we may live , for that I am eternally grateful . So lets pause during this season and thank God for the day when Divinity met Humanity , go spread the word . Love , Suz

1 comment: