Thursday, December 9, 2010

Contemplating



                                                    After a busy week fraught with car problems , freezing conditons here in Northwest Florida , and so forth , I came home after Advent service at church and found warmth and coziness and a sweet husband waiting . After Elzabeth Edwards brave battle with cancer ended this week and our Pastor's new born undergoing heart surgery today I have no complaints . These are brave people who in the face of real problems look to the Lord and find their refuge in Him . I look around and count my many blessings , health , a home , a job , a family who loves ...... and most of all a Savior and a Heavenly father who knows and loves me . No , I can't complain , my cup runneth over . By the way , the Pastor's baby Eli came through the seven hour surgery fine . He is a tough little cookie .Have a blessed week .xxoo Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment