Friday, November 26, 2010

Tuckered out



                      Too much turkey , too much fun , just too much ! This picture of my sweetie and our little man Boo Boo is a perfect picture of Thanksgiving contentment ! We celebrated at home , watched the parade and dozed off a little . I was in cooking gear for a day or two , my first turkey in 28 years , so I learned how to brine a turkey , make the cornbread dressing (  I couldn't find Mama's recipe so I had to wing it ) , the sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole are long time favorites , easy peasy , and thank you Mrs . Smith for the punkin pie ! All in all , it was a wonderful day and now ..... move over honey , its my time to nap ! xxxooo , Suz

1 comment:

  1. it was a great thanksgiving, mama! well done on the turkey too!

    ReplyDelete