Saturday, December 25, 2010

s'mores

       I pray that you all had a wonderful Christmas day and that you slowed down to take it all in . We had an extra special day with our new son in law and daughter and various and sundry friends dropping by to share cheer and cookies with us . We felt blessed to have each other , a home , food on the table , our cup runneth over . I know that there are a lot of people out there who have nothing , no family or home , no hope . I wish we could reach out to every single one and give them a hug and tell them how much they are loved . My wish for the upcoming year is to reach out more , love more , hate no more , even those who are mean to us and despise us , live more , pray more , forgive more , just as I am forgiven , just be more . Yes , I do want more , more , more . Its just the more I want is more of how Jesus would have me be . And believe me , I need to be more ! God bless you today  Love in Christ , Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment