Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Driving Miss Daisy


                                                           The year is waning before our eyes , soon 2010 will be a memory and 2011 will be set before us . I rarely make new years resolutions , my last post is close to one as it gets , I have learned that I put enough pressure on myself to do better , be better , weigh less , spend less , too many shoulds , blah ,blah , blah . I just want to live free-er , not so many shoulds , be easier on myself , love myself a little more . God tells me that I am fearfully and wonderfully made , that I am His child and He will never let me be snatched away . It is my number one wish this new year that I trust Him more , He will sustain me , and what He has planned for my new year will be awesome ! So , no need to worry , or be anxious , just let Him be my driver , because He knows the way . God bless you this New Year .xxoo , Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment