Monday, December 13, 2010

Come on in , the hot chocolates fine !

                    
                                   It is so cold here in Northwest Florida ! Maybe not this white , but I can assure it may as well have snowed . We are experiencing freezing weather , not usual for this neck of the woods but then nothing has been usual about our weather this year . What do you like to do on cold days like this ? I like to curl up with a good book and stay in my jammies all day , or as our cousin Staci says , jommies .  My husband like to experiment with food..... we've had some interesting stews ! My pup likes to just stay underfoot , my foot to be exact . I hope you are having a cozy and warm week wherever you are ! xxxooo, Suz

1 comment:

  1. we like to snug in and watch movies in bed! cozy jam-jams are a must. little mitter wears his red fleece jackie and sleeps at the foot. xo!

    ReplyDelete