Tuesday, January 4, 2011

In living color



             How about a little color ? This is a little over the top , but after you put away the Christmas tree , the cards , the ornaments , the sparkley stuff ........ well things look a little dull . I want to add some pops of green and pink and orange , would hubby roll over ? Probably , but we have been married a long time and I think he's getting used to it , well sorta . My co-worker Mrs .V and I admit we are color junkies , its scary sometimes , just gotta have it ( at least we admit  it ). So my house will never look like this , but I got my color fix for the day . God bless your week , Suz

2 comments:

  1. love it! i really like pink & orange together. it's so happy. i would totally throw these colours into the nest, mama. don't be skerred of it, it's an insta-mood booster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think we
    crave color in
    the bleak midwinter : )
    Love your house...
    such gorgeous pics.
    Happy Friday!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete