Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lowering my bucket into the well

    

       I have been in bed with a cold for a week so I will apologize now for Nyquil induced hysteria and ramblings . The upside is I had morning devotions and quiet time every morning and I so needed it . Life is stressful and I just needed to put my focus back on God and his grace . I wander off and start getting upset over temporal things and I just have to go back to the word to get straightened out . Paige from Simple Thoughts blog and several others have inspired me to really do some digging this year , its time . Tonite after several weeks of upsetness with a family situation I found my answer in Psalms ....... God is in control , stay the course , bathe in the light of love and the truth . Thanks be to the Creator of heaven and earth  and his precious Son and to the Holy Spirit  .xxoo Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment