Monday, January 10, 2011

BBrrrrrrrr Rabbit !

     It's cold  out there ! We have had freezing temps all week and it looks like it's not going to let up . What are some things you like to do on cold , drizzly days ? Me ? Let me just make my list !

* First and foremost , hot chocolate with a dash of cayenne pepper is top on my list , try it you will luv it .

* pajamas , preferably flannel and worn within a nub of its life . These are to be worn as long as husband can stand the sight .

* a good read is a must , nothing too deep , maybe a murder mystery , or a armchair travel book .... that may be the only way I see Europe !

* one snuggly , slightly used and cuddly pup ....... he loves it when I wear flannel !

* in case of absence of good book , a good movie will suffice , Somethings Gotta Give , It's Complicated , anything with Carey Grant and Doris Day , Julie , Julia , A Good Year , you get the picture !

Let me know whats on your have to have list on days like this . Have a blessed and safe week . In Christ , Suz

3 comments:

  1. my list:
    1. big cup of delicious black tea with one sugar cube plopped in (or honey if you have it)
    2. soup and crusty bread for dunking
    3. warm socks. my toes is froze!
    4. a snuggly pup. like a little furry radiator.
    5. blankets. tons of them.
    6. instant watch movies on the computer (anything fred astaire or rita hayworth or funny) or...
    7. a collection of short stories, a dozen good magazines, and a classic like the great gatsby.
    8. a long and overdue phone conversation with someone i love.
    9. chocolate. somewhere in there, there must be chocolate.
    10. i love you mama. you always appreciate the little things and i'm so glad you passed that on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too honey , gratitude is not overrated !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we southerners just don't do cold so well. But it looks like you sure know how to do warm and cozy :) Love your movie list! Blessings for a cozy week.

    ReplyDelete