Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm how old ?

                         Today is brought to you by the letter S . Yesterday was my 51st birthday and I enjoyed every minute . Lulu made me this decadent flourless chocolate cake , recipe from Real Simple this month , and it was devine ! She is quite the baker . I got phone calls from sweet friends in Memphis and here in Florida and enjoyed catching up with good people . Life does not have to be complicated or over the top for me to enjoy , its the little things like a kind word , a cup of hot coffee shared with someone , looking up at the starry sky with my honey , or simply hugging a sweet child in my Sunday School class . These are the best times that life has to offer . God bless you and keep you .xxoo Suz                                    

1 comment: