Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's Fall , Ya'll !!!

            It has been a gorgeous week-end and boy , did I need to see and smell and feel all the beauty of Fall. It has been a very busy month this October and am looking forward to this week . It's my birthday on Tuesday and my Mr. and I are taking a little day trip . My daughter and her hubbie are coming to stay with us for a few weeks on that same day . I have the bug to do some baking , some painting and maybe some sewing . Back to fall , its my favorite time of the year . There is an electricity in the air , some excitement that is so delicious ! I want a sleeping porch like the one my grandmother had growing up, so I can breathe in all that wonderful cool , crispy air all night long and wake up to coffee perking and bacon on the stove . I want to hear the crunch ccrunch of walking thru the leaves and fallen acorns . I crave sweet potatos and roasted veggies and soup.... lots of soup ! Though I don't really care for Halloween , it has turned into such a commercial thing , I do love watching the faces of the small children as they don their costumes and learn how to trick or treat . These are the faces of my Fall , what are yours ? I pray you have a Christ - filled , beautiful week this week ! xxxooo Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment