Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little lambs of God

          

                       I hope you had a wonderful week-end . The weather here was perfect , and I got to relax and laugh a little , play a little , and of course enjoyed teaching my little Sunday School class today . The children range from 1 1/2 years to 4 years and I love every single one of those precious lambs ! They are getting in the routine of class again and I am always stunned when they sit down to their snack I have laid out and automatically bow their heads and fold their chubby little hands . I am blown away that these little ones know what to do , thank their Creator for what they are about to recieve . We should all learn from them this simple thing ....... being grateful for what is set before us ....... and then digging in to the wonderfulness of it all ! God bless your week , xxxooo Suz


pic via marina castilla
 20. gathering with friends for a meal
21. the beauty of fall
22. buttermilk cornbread
23. an elderly friend's recovery
24. a good night's sleep
25. a brother's birthday
26. a peek at twin sisters , newborn
27. a good tired , after too much fun today !

No comments:

Post a Comment