Friday, November 18, 2011

Life is a roller coaster

           It has been awhile since I have posted . Life has been busy , some wonderful things and some awful things have been   happening, but I'm still here and hanging on by my toenails ! According to King Solomon , who was granted wisdom from God , life is like that ..... up .... and then down ..... up and down again . So what do we do when we are these mud puddles of life ? Do we sit in the corner and cry ? That is what I want to do , but I know that my trust is in Christ and I can do all things with him . It's hard sometimes to have hope in bad times , but that is exactly what is good for us . Knowing that this too shall pass and that we are never alone, especially during these tough times . So here's to knowing that we are part of God's plan and there is hope for the future ! God bless your week , Suz


No comments:

Post a Comment