Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Snuggin In

The house is quiet and I am having a great cup of coffee and reading one of my favorite maggies .The bareness and quietness after the colorful, chaotic holiday season is nice, but my instincts tell me to add color....be it flowers, a new mosiac quilt, maybe a pretty linen tablecloth or  towels in soft colors. Whatever the new addition, it is welcome. We have a long way till spring and now is the time to hunker down and snug in! I'm definitely a nester, I drive my darling husband crazy moving things around and getting things just right. He calls it puttering... I call it ,well..... puttering too! I was going to give it a more dignified name but there it is !Well until next time, curl up with your soft throw, have a cup of something good and stay warm.    Susanne


1 comment: