Friday, January 29, 2010

one stitch at a time

Good morning ! It's cold out there but its spring inside ! I have been quilting up a storm and loving every minute. I have three quilts in the works, an Amy Butler baby quilt that screams baby girl, an Anna Maria Horner folksy flannel quilt and a hexagon quilt that just looks fun. Who has time to work, cook, clean the house when there are projects like these out there! I do occasionally stop, have a cappuchino and peruse magazines for more inspiration. Seriously I just started quilting last October and it is wonderful, mindful therapy. It is the quiet hum of creativity, straight from the Master Creator himself, and I love it. So, hope you are  happily creating yourself and hope your day is warm and lovely.xxxooo  Susanne

2 comments:

  1. i just so happen to be sitting on a pretty quilt my sweet mama made for me and listening to iz singing "what a wonderful world". love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you love your quilt honey, I need to date and sign it sometime.xxxooo

    ReplyDelete