Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hooray, I'm here !

I'm finally here, so glad to be here, so glad you've dropped by. I hope to inspire you and be inspired by you. My many loves include working with beautiful fabrics, painting, journaling,  knitting ,anything creative.... that is when I am my happiest. This week-end I trounced on my Anna Maria Horner Folksy Flannel fabric and have great plans for a warm and cozy throw....so excited! There is something just so wonderful about the colors she uses, rubies, citron greens, plums, dusky blues, tangerine , okay I know I am getting carried away ! A friend found a nice wool batting to put inside ( we do have cold days here in NW Florida ). I've also started a hexagon quilt too that is fun to pick up and put down during these cold , dark winter days. Anyway, I just enjoy the handwork and the endless possibilties of doing something I love. Well, thats all for today, Happy Creating.
'Til next time...
Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment