Thursday, August 25, 2011

Make mine anything but vanilla !


armasdesign.blogspot.com/michelle armas
                   I love beautiful colors and combinations !  I'm constantly scribbling in a notebook when I notice an inpiring pairing of colors in a fruit bowl , or flower garden . At work we are very sensitive to color , we aren't matchy with it , it just needs to be pretty and work . I'm helping a customer with her home this week and our heads are bent over color swatches , fabrics samples , and the computer finding the right colors that inspire and make happy . To me , thats important for the customer to love what they see and get them excited about making there house theirs. It's been a awhile since I've been out there on design visits but I am having so much fun , its addicting ..... a good addiction .I love this artwork by an Atlanta artist...... I could take this one home ! Hope you have a wonderful , color filled day , Suz                                                                p.s. click on Michelle's blog  and see her other works of gorgeous color !

No comments:

Post a Comment