Saturday, August 6, 2011

Life does go on

                                            I'm afraid I have been away a long time , sorry . After my blog on Bailey , our 15 year old poodle / love puppy / snuggle bunny / best friend / partner in crime , passed away on July 25 . He was very dehydrated and beyond help . I have been so out of it , I am slowly returning back to life in general . He was an awesome little guy ! I have thought long and hard on why I blog , is it my journal for life's ups and downs ?  I want so much to share my knowledge of good design , how to live life to the fullest , how to reach out to others who may be experiencing similar things , I really do enjoy it . I want to be one of those people that excell in the art of living , its been a tough couple of years and I want to be in the business of Bliss ! I may be changing my blog soon to more design , how to projects ,  thoughts on how to entertain ......whadaya think ? I'll be working on it the next couple of weeks so check back .The pics are of Bailey a few days before he got lost , and a coffee that I had for a darling lady across the street who is expecting twins soon . It was this morning and after this .....it may be nappy time . God bless , Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment