Tuesday, June 29, 2010

where does your flag fly ?


                                                                My summertime theme would not be complete without discussing where you like to go to unwind and hangout . My places have varied over the years . Sometimes it has been in a swing on my mama's back porch , it has been up in a tree when I was muuucccchhhh younger , it has been on the back patio under the arbor , these are the places where I read good books , talk on the telephone to a friend , and just hang out . This is a shot of the Owl Cafe at the coast where I love to go and just be . I worry about its future with the oil situation in the gulf and all the oyster men and shrimpers who have made a living from its waters for generations . It will change our world here in Florida for years to come , so I relish every moment of this place and will continue to fly my flag here as much as I can . Until the next time , Happy Summering ! xxoo Susanne

1 comment:

  1. it makes me sad too mama. but i really have been enjoying your summertime posts, more please!

    ReplyDelete