Thursday, June 24, 2010


                                                 Summertime means lightning bugs, frogs singing you good nite , candlelit alfresco suppers on the patio , a good beach read , and as Buddy from Downtown Books demonstrates .... a litte cat nap or two thrown in . I feel so totally relaxed after a busy day yesterday, much like Buddy . A training session at my gym with a  thin little wisp of a girl who could probably whip a wrestler into shape , then a little beauty time at the salon  trying to coax my curly hair into a do , then to end the day , a yoga retreat at a neat place nearby , a evening of solitude but not alone , eating a wonderfully fresh salad supper and journaling . I feel like I have been on a 2 week vacation . I plan on the 4 day retreat at St George Island this fall , but for now .......... a nap will have to do . Happy Summering ! Susanne

1 comment:

  1. sounds deeevine, mama!! kudos for the gym & yoga time too by the way! do it to it! <3

    ReplyDelete