Thursday, June 3, 2010

how to enjoy your summer

                          
                                                          I have been gone for ages and I am glad to be back. So much has happened and I will take the time to fill in another day , but for now ..... how to enyoy the upcoming summer . Don't spend so much time inside , try to go outside as much as possible and breathe in some fresh air . I want to put an old fashioned clothesline so I can cut down on electricity and let my linens and clothes smell fresh and outdoorsy . Read some good books , my favorite haunt for good books is Downtown Books  in Apalachicola and The Bookshelf in Thomasville . Not tons of books , but what they have is incredible ! So , do some armchair traveling . Eat as fresh and local as you can , I love nothing better than a BLT with some homegrown basil thrown in........ to die for ! Learn some new way to excercise your body and mind , yoga  is on my agenda this summer , gonna stretch my body and  my brain . Well for today thats it but will have more ideas in the next weeks counting down to a blissful and lovely summer . Love n Christ .xxoo  Susanne                           

1 comment:

  1. i'm loving this series on how to enjoy summer, mama! keep it up! this is awesome! you always made sure that we enjoyed every season. i love that about you.

    ReplyDelete