Monday, April 5, 2010

one of my peeps

                                         I hope everyone had a great Easter . After an early Sunrise service , my family gathered around for a great dinner and visiting . I look forward to these holidays , the time spent with my family is very important to me . They are my tribe and I need face time with each of them . The older and wiser I get the more I know that belonging to a group of people who care,  falls in the same catagory as food, water and shelter, and having a faith . I am particulary fond of these folks , they make me smile ! Have a great day . xxoo Susanne

1 comment:

  1. we are quite taken with you as well mama. great easter dinner! i think it's exactly what had me up and about and feeling better the next day. i love you!

    ReplyDelete