Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Order in the court !

       Ok , I need this . I love having resources right there at my finger tips . In real life , I am searching 3 drawers for a certain item , a junk drawer ( hey it could be considered junk ) , my desk ( thats probably where it needs to live ) , or the kitchen junk drawer ( no excuses there ) . I think I have too much stuff . In my quest for simple abundance I am becoming more aware of what all I have ..... and all I have is more than I need . So the next couple of weeks I'll be cleaning out even more things , maybe eliminating a few junk drawers and achieving some peace of mind in the process . Now ,where did I put my car keys ? xxoo , Suz

5. laughter shared with friends
6. a childs hug
7. praying with a sick friend
8. a little nip in the air

No comments:

Post a Comment