Saturday, May 21, 2011

Things

                                           It has been a great Saturday , I have been milling around the house , major puttering going on . I have been trying to make all my mom's things work in with mine and make it Suzanne's . It is hard work because of so much emotion tied to things . It's like giving away Mama , I know thats not right but it is what it is . But lately I have come to accept that she is not in these things , not at all . She is in the daylilies that she gave me that are blooming up a storm , she is in the way I love my home and love to play house , she is in my love for family and to do the right thing , she is in the way that I have learned to love the Lord with all my heart . So , today I started getting rid of just " things " and I thank the Lord above for the mama that I had and will see again one day . These are my milling around pics . God bless, Suz





 




No comments:

Post a Comment