Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shades of blue and pink

                                  I rarely get a little down these days , but today I feel a little blue . I have been cleaning out my late mother's house to get ready for some renters . I had no idea it would hit me this way , but there it is . Taking out the last of  her house was a sad in a way for my daughter and I , we were so close to mama . Her yard once was full of beautiful flowers and trees , fragrant and colorful they were always uplifting . We would sit in the carport and swing and talk about all kinds of things . The swing is still there , I may leave it . The renters are a young mother with small children . I like the thought of youngsters laughing and playing there again , mama would be smiling down on that one ! So , because of my blues I want to post pictures of pink , because that is my happy color and it always works . God bless your day , xxoo Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment