Friday, April 22, 2011

Vera Bradley and Seaside

                   The weather here is so beautiful , everything is ..........ACHHHHOOoooo , blooming ! My thoughts automatically go to the beautiful beaches we have here . Paige from Simple Thoughts blog wanted to see some pics of Lu at Seaside when she worked for the Bradley family . She managed the shop here that the family owned and wowed everybody with her business skills . I am proud of her for many things but she has my mom's sense of business . Me ? I like to mix a little business with pleasure . Anyway Paige , here are some pics from 2007 at Seaside . Lu is the bride and on the window seat pic. Love , Suz

1 comment:

  1. oh my word!!! what fun!
    she is gorgeous, indeed. i love her sweet little window seat photo & the bride...perfection!

    ReplyDelete