Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rogue Gladiolas

Here at home today we are having some kind of storm , the same one that has wreaked havoc on many parts of the country . But in my world I am in the Netherlands walking the tulip fields and taking in all the color . I have always wanted to go there , the closest I've come is in my hometown , a Dutch family planted acres and acres of gladiolas on my grandfathers land . It was beautful and something like this picture . For years after they had rotated to different land , the bulbs left would continue to bloom , it was just a reminder of the beauty that had been there .  Easter is like that for me , it is a reminder of all that has been done for me , the sacrifice , the love , the victory over death by our Savior Jesus Christ . I hope you enjoy the pics today and have a blessed week . xxoo, Suz
via Southern Living

1 comment: