Friday, August 13, 2010

Houston , we have a problem

                              Sorry , no picture here . My computer died last week during a lightening storm and I lost everything . I am trying not to be sad about all the pictures I lost but ........ life is like that . Anyway summer is ebbing away and I still have summer things to do , like eating ice cream in a cone , reading a good summer book and  buying a great pink lip gloss , hey .... it will still be hot in October here I can get away with it . Anyway I hope to be up and running soon with my blog with pics . Have a blessed week , Susanne

3 comments:

  1. all of the pictures you have on your blog, you can save to your computer now that its fixed! keep 'em coming mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sadness....
    sounds like you have wonderful plans ahead of you though...enjoy!
    thank you for the tips on my flooring. would love a tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige ,thank you for your joyful blog , whenever I need a pick up I head for simple thoughts and read about your love of family , of our Savior , and real life things . Keep up the good work , you don't realize the lives that are touched . In Christ , Susanne

    ReplyDelete